'CASTLE-ACRE PRIORY. Norfolk.' by E. Dayes / S. Smith c.1812
An attractive early 19th century view of Castle Acre Priory, near King's Lynn, Norfolk which was drawn and engraved by E. Dayes and S. Smith, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 11.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.