CENTRAL AFRICA by the Rev. Thomas Milner c.1897
An interesting late 19th century map of Central Africa "showing the most recent explorations of Livingstone, Burton, Speke & Grant, Baker, Cameron, Thomas Stanley &c." (Published in the Rev. Thomas Milner's Gallery of Geography.)
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 29.5cms by 28.5cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.