'CHEE TOR. on the River Wye: Derbyshire' by H. Moore / J. Grieg c.1806
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Chee Tor, Chee Dale, near Wormhill, Derbyshire which appeared in John Britton & Edward Brayley's's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.5cms by 16.9cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be /over 200 years old.