'THE CHURCH OF SAINT MARGARET, STOKE GOLDING...' (Leicestershire) by Walker / Le Keux c.1844
An attractive and finely executed mid 19th century north eastern view of St. Margaret's Church, Stoke Golding, Leicestershire which was drawn and lithographed by T. L. Walker and J. H. Le Keux, respectively, and published by John Weale, 59 High Street, Holborn, London (Jan. 1844).
- This is an original Victorian lithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 22.9cms by 19.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. A few minor spots. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.