'CITY OF LONDON. ARCH OF WATERLOO BRIDGE' by G. F. Robson / W. Tombleson c.1827
A very attractive and finely engraved early 19th century view of the City of London, from the arch of the first Waterloo Bridge, which appeared in G. F. Robson's Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.7cms by 16cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.