'THE CITY OF LONDON. FROM LONDON BRIDGE S. E.' by G. F. Robson / J. Redaway 1828
A very attractive and finely engraved early 19th century view of the City of London -- including St. Paul's Cathedral and the Thames -- which appeared in G. F. Robson's Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22cms by 15.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.