'COLE ORTON HALL LEICESTERSHIRE' by J. P. Neale / J. Scott c.1819
An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of Coleorton Hall, Leicestershirewhich was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and J. Scott, respectively, and published appeared in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.6cms by 9.9cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.