'THE COLLEGIATE CHURCH, MANCHESTER.' by J. Harwood / J. Tingle c.1839
An attractive early 19th century view of the Collegiate Church of St. Mary, St. Denys and St. George (now Manchester Cathedral) which was drawn and engraved by J. Harwood and J. Tingle, respectively, and published in Lancashire Illustrated (London: Fisher & Son, 1831-1839).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.