'Colton's CHINA' by J. H. Colton c.1855
A detailed and attractive mid 19th century map of China -- with a decorative border and inset plans of Canton and the Island of Amoy -- which appeared in Colton's Atlas of the World (New York: J. H. Colton, c.1855).
- This is an original steel engraving / lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 41.7cms by 33.6cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.