'CORFE CASTLE, DORSETSHIRE.' by Godfrey / Grose c.1772 - 1787
A charming and attractive late 18th century engraving of Corfe Castle, Dorset -- with descriptive text -- which was engraved by Godfrey and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1773-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving (+ letterpress) with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 17.9cms (including text).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount (window mounted on both sides).
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.