'CORNWAL.' by Samuel Simpson c.1746
A detailed and decorative 18th Century map of Cornwall which appeared in Samuel Simpson's The Agreeable Historian, Or Compleat English Traveller (London: Robert Walker, 1746). The maps from this series were published in only one edition and are rare to find.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.9cms by 15.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with close but adequate margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.