'CORNWALL' by Archibald Fullarton c.1843
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Cornwall, with a vignette view of Launceston Castle, which was engraved by R. Scott and published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow:1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.7cms by 19.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.