'CORNWALL Drawn from an ACTUAL SURVEY...' by Thomas Kitchin / Henry Boswell c.1786
An attractive and finely engraved 18th century map of Cornwall -- with an inset of the Scilly Isles -- which was originally produced by Thomas Kitchin for the London Magazine ( in 1751) and then published later in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.4cms by 19.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.