'Cornwall' by J. Archer / H.G. Collins c.1852
An interesting mid 19th century miniature map of Cornwall which was originally engraved by Joshua Archer and then published in [Henry George] Collins' Pocket Ordnance Railway Atlas of Great Britain (London: H. G. Collins, 1852).
- This is an original Lithographic transfer (from an engraving) with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 5.3cms by 8.3cms (including title).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.