'A Correct MAP of WORCESTER SHIRE.' by T. Hutchinson (T. Osborne) c.1748
A rare and charming mid 18th century map of Worcestershire which was produced by Thomas Hutchinson* and published in Geographia Magnae Britannia. (London: T. Osborne, D. Browne, J. Hodges, A. Millar, J. Robinson, 1748).
*These maps are often referred to as 'Osbornes' by collectors as he was one of the main publishers of the work.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.3cms by 14.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; light vertical folds, as issued. There is a minor tear, just touching the top border of the map, which has been repaired. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.