'COUNTY SONGS. XXXII -- WORCESTERSHIRE' by Ernest H. Shepard c.1928
An amusing 1920s illustrated song satirising the county of Worcestershire which was drawn by Ernest H. Shepard* and published in Punch, or the London Charivari (May 02, 1928).
*Ernest Howard Shepard (1879-1976) was a renowned early 20th century artist and book illustrator; particularly for his illustrations in The Wind in the Willows (1908) by Kenneth Grahame and Winne the Pooh (1926) by A. A. Milne.
- This is an original 1920s print.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 24.3cms.
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 80 years old.