'COVENTRY' by T. Sharp / J. Roper c.1810
An attractive and detailed early 19th century plan of the City of Coventry, West Midlands (formerly Warwickshire) -- with a fine vignette view of the Churches of Trinity and St. Michael's -- which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Sharp and John Roper, respectively, and published in the The British Atlas* (London: Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, 1807-1810).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.8cms by 18.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.
*The British Atlas, comprising of county maps and town plans, was published as a compendium to Britton and Brayley's renowned Beauties of England & Wales.