'Crickieth Castle. North Wales.' by J. M. W. Turner R. A. / S. Fisher c.1837
A picturesque and rare early 19th century view of Criccieth Castle [Welsh: Castell Cricieth] in Gwynedd, North Wales which was drawn by J. M. W. Turner R. A., engraved by S. Fisher and published in Picturesque Views in England and Wales (London: Moon, Boys & Graves, 1832-1838).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24cms by 18.8cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.