'CROMFORD HOUSE [Willersley Castle], Derbyshire.' by A. Noel / J. Walker c.1799
An attractive late 18th century view of Willersley Castle, Derbyshire which was drawn and engraved by A. Noel and J. Walker, respectively, and published in [J. Walker's] The Copperplate Magazine ( London: J. Walker, 1799).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 16.7cms by 12.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.