'DARBY SHIRE' (Derbyshire) by Robert Morden / Thomas Cox c.1738 (Old Hand Colour)
A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Derbyshire, with old hand colour, which was originally produced by Robert Morden and then published in Thomas Cox's Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1738).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with old hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.7cms by 20.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 275 years old.