'THE DARDANELLES AND THE TROAD' / 'THE BOSPHORUS AND CONSTANTINOPLE' by E. Stanford c.1894
A detailed and attractive late 19th century double map of The Dardanelles and the Bosphorus, both in Turkey, which was published in [Edward] Stanford's London Atlas of Universal Geography (London: Edward Stanford, 1894).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 60.6cms by 47.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; central fold, as issued. There is a minor crease to the right on the bottom fold. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.