'DELAPRE ABBEY. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE' by J. P. Neale / F. P. Hay c.1831
An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of the west front of the Abbey of St. Mary de la Pré, near Northampton which was drawn and engraved by J. P. Neale and F. P. Hay, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.8cms by 9.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.