'DENMARK' (with Iceland Faroe islands Northern Germany) by K. Johnston F.R.S.E. c.1893
A very attractive late 19th century map of Denmark, with the north west portion of the German Empire and insets of Iceland and the Faroe islands, which was published in Keith Johnston's General Atlas (Edinburgh: W. & A. K. Johnston,1893).
- This is an original 19th century chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 33.5cms by 43.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.