'DERBYSHIRE Drawn from the Best Authorities...' by Thomas Kitchin (ex London Magazine) c.1752
A very attractive 18th century map of Derbyshire which was produced by Thomas Kitchin for the London Magazine (London: R. Baldwin, Vol. 21, Jan. 1752). Thomas Kitchin (1718-1784) was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers in the 18th Century producing many fine maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.4cms by 22.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. There is some very minor offset. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 265 years old.