'DOWNING COLLEGE, AS IT WILL APPEAR WHEN COMPLETED.' (Cambridge) by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1842
A very attractive and interesting 19th century view of Downing College, Cambridge (before ots completion) which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux's] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 10.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.