'DUBLIN.' by John Dower c.1836
An interesting and attractive 19th century city plan of Dublin, Ireland -- with a decorative border and vignette view of the city from Phoenix Park -- which was drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in Charles F. Partington's The British Cyclopaedia of Literature, History, Geography, Law, and Politics (London: Orr & Smith, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26.3cms by 21.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.