'DUNKELD. (Perthshire)' by T. Allom / T. Prior c.1837
A very attractive and picturesque 19th century view of Dunkeld in Perth & Kinross, Scotland (including the Cathedral and bridge) which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and T. Prior, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837-1841).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.8cms by 12.9cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.