'DUNNINGTON [DONNINGTON] CASTLE, BERKSHIRE.' by R. B. Godfrey / F. Grose c.1772 - 1787
A charming and attractive late 18th century engraving of Donnington Castle, Berkshire -- within a page of descriptive text -- which was engraved by R. B. Godfrey and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1773-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving (+ letterpress which continues onto the reverse) with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 24.3cms (including text).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount (window mounted on both sides).
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.