'DUNSTABLE PRIORY, Bedfordshire.' by Arnold / J. Grieg c.1801 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Dunstable Priory, Bedfordshire which was drawn and engraved by Arnold and J. Grieg, respectively and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 11cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.