'DUNSTANBOROURGH CASTLE.' (Dunstanburgh, Northumberland) by G. Balmer / E. Finden c.1842
A very attractive and finely engraved 19th century vignette view of Dunstanburgh Castle, Northumberland which was drawn and engraved by G. Balmer and E. Finden, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.5cms by 19cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.