'THE EAGLE TOWER CARNARVON CASTLE.' by W. H. Bartlett / J. C. Armytage c.1874
A very finely engraved 19th century view of The Eagle Tower, Carnarvon Castle which was published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and picturesque Scenery of Great Britain (London: Virtue, Spalding & Dalby, 1874)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19cms by 14.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.