'East end of Peterborough Cathedral' by J. Storer c.1817
A charming early 19th century view of Peterborough Cathedral, Cambridgeshire (formally Northamptonshire) which was was drawn and engraved by J. Storer and published in [Storer's] History and Antiquities of the Cathedral Churches of Great Britain (London: Rivingtons, Murray, Hatchard, Clarke, Taylor, and Sherwood, Neely, and Jones; 1812-1819).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.5cms by 9.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 195 years old.