'East Side of Bedford Bridge.' by T. Hearne / W. Byrne c.1803
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Bedford Bridge which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Hearne and William Byrne, respectively, and published in [William Byrne's] Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.4cms by 18.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There are a few minor creases to the paper. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.