'EAST VIEW OF THE CITY OF ELY.' by G. F. Robson / J. Redaway c.1827/1828
A very attractive early 19th century view of the City of Ely, Cambridgeshire which was drawn and engraved by G. F. Robson and J. Redaway, respectively, and published in [G. F. Robson's] Picturesque View of the English Cities (London: John Britton, 1828).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.9cms by 14.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.