'EASTERN HEMISPHERE.' by John Dower c.1836
An interesting and attractive 19th century map of the Eastern Hemisphere which was drawn and engraved by John Dower and published in Charles F. Partington's The British Cyclopaedia of Literature, History, Geography, Law, and Politics (London: Orr & Smith, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.8cms by 21.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition; vertical folds, as issued, Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.