'ELVASTON HALL, DERBYSHIRE' (Elvaston Castle) by J. P. Neale / J. Rogers c.1829
An attractive and interesting early 19th century engraving of Elvaston Castle, Derbyshire which appeared in J. P. Neale's Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 10.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.