'ELY CATHEDRAL Cambridgeshire.' by E. Dayes / W. Angus c.1801
An attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of Ely Cathedral which was drawn and engraved by Dayes and Angus, respectively, and published appeared in John Britton & John Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1802-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.8cms by 16.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.