'EMANUEL COLLEGE, SHEWING THE CHAPEL &c.' [Cambridge] by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1841
An attractive 19th century view of Emmanuel College and Chapel, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.9cms by 11.4cms (including imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.