'ENTRANCE TO LINCOLN CATHEDRAL.' by T. Allom / E. Challis c.1836
An attractive early 19th century view of the entrance to Lincoln Cathedral which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and E. Challis, respectively, and published in [Thomas Allom's] The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London & Paris: Fisher & Son, c.1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.