'THE ENVIRONS OF EDINBURGH' by G. W. Bacon c.1895
A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of the Environs of Edinburgh (Scotland) which was published in George W. Bacon's Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 46.3cms by 31.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.