'ESSEX' by R. Creighton / J. C. Walker / S. Lewis c.1831
A finely engraved and attractive 19th Century map of Essexwhich was drawn and engraved by R. Creighton and J. & C. Walker, respectively, and published in Samuel Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England (London: S. Lewis, 1831).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.2cms by 17.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.