'EXETER CATHEDRAL ...Devonshire.' by W. Davey / J. C. Smith / J. Smith c.1803
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the West Front of Exeter Cathedral -- with part of St. Mary Major Church -- which appeared in John Britton's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 10.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.