'FAROE ISLANDS According to the Admiralty Surveys' by J. Bartholomew c.1886
A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of the Faroe Islands (North Atlantic) which was produced by John Bartholomew F.R.G.S. and published in The Gazetteer of the World (London: Thomas C. Jack, 1886).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 23.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.