'FIRTHS OF BEAULY, CROMARTY AND MORAY' by J. Bartholomew c.1885
An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of the Firths of Beauly, Cromarty and Moray, Scotland (and surrounding area) which was produced by John Bartholomew and published in the Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (Edinburgh: Thomas C. Jack, [edited by Francis H. Groome] 1885).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 38cms by 24cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.