'FOLKSTONE, KENT.' by T. Boys / E. Finden c.1842
A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century picturesque vignette view of Folkstone, Kent which was drawn and engraved by T. Boys and E. Finden, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: J. Virtue, 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 19cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.