'THE FORTH BRIDGE, FROM THE SOUTH - EAST.' by Charles Wilkinson c.1895
A very attractive late Victorian view of Forth Bridge, near Edinburgh, Scotland which was drawn by Charles Wilkinson (after a photograph by Poulton & Son) and published in Cassell's Illustrated History of England (London: A. W. Cowan, c.1895-1901)
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 15.7cms (including title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.