'FOWEY HARBOUR, ST. SAVIOUR'S CHAPEL, & POLRUAN CASTLE.' by T. Allom / W. Le Petit c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of Fowey Harbour, Cornwall, with St. Saviour's Chapel and Polruan Castle in the distance, which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and W. Le Petit, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 10.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.