'FRAMLINGHAM CASTLE, SUFFOLK.' by Grose / Hall / Hooper c.1772 / 1773
A interesting and attractive late 18th century exterior view of Framlingham Castle, Suffolk -- with descriptive text -- which was engraved by I. Hall and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1773-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving (+ letterpress) with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16cms by 21.7cms (including text).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount (window mounted on both sides).
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.