'FREISTON CHURCH.' (nr. Boston, Lincolnshire) by T. Allen / J. Shury c.1830 / 1834
An attractive early 19th century view of St. James's Church, Freiston, near Boston, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allen and J. Shury, respectively and published in [Thomas Allen's] History of Lincolnshire (London & Lincoln: John Saunders, 1834-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 13.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed (with plate mark) in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.