'GEOLOGICAL MAP OF ENGLAND AND WALES' by cassell & Co. c.1896
An interesting late Victorian geological map of England and Wales, including 'a section from Anglesey to Beachy Head', which was published in The Popular Educator (London, Paris and Melbourne: Cassell and Company Ltd, 1896).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 12.8cms by 19.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There is some minor foxing. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.